PGECET 2015 Syllabus
Updated on: Oct 20, 2015
A general overview of the topics for each paper in PGECET 2015 is listed below. You can know all about the PGECET syllabus here.
- Aerospace Engineering (AS): Engineering mathematics, flight mechanics, space dynamics, aerodynamics and structures.
- Bio-technology (BT): Bioinformatics, recombinant DNA technology, characteristics of animal cells, engineering mathematics, biochemistry and microbiology.
- Chemical Engineering (CH): Chemical technology, heat transfer, mass transfer, fluid mechanics, chemical engineering and engineering mathematics.
- Civil Engineering (CE): Geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, engineering mathematics, environmental engineering, water resources engineering and transportation engineering.
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CS): Mathematical logic, algorithms, computer organization and architecture, engineering mathematics, databases and computer networks.
- Electrical Engineering (EE): Analog and digital electronics, control systems, signals and systems, power systems and engineering mathematics.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC): Digital and analog circuits, networks, electronic devices, control systems, engineering mathematics, electromagnetic and communications.
- Geo-Engineering and Geo-Informatics (GG): Programming in C, engineering mathematics, rocks, maps, environment, soils, oceans and surveying methods.
- Instrumentation Engineering (EI): Engineering mathematics, digital and analog electronics, transducers, basics of circuits and measurement systems; analytical, optical and biomedical instrumentation.
- Mechanical Engineering (ME): Engineering mathematics, applied mechanics and design, manufacturing and industrial engineering.
- Metallurgy (MT): Engineering mathematics, extractive metallurgy, thermodynamics, manufacturing processes, physical metallurgy and mechanical metallurgy.
- Nano Technology (NT): Fluid mechanics, heat transfer, engineering mechanics and strength of material, metallurgical thermodynamics, elements of materials science and advanced material science.
- Pharmacy (PY): Pharmacology, pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacognosy and phytochemistry, pharmaceutical analysis and quality assurance.
You can also learn more about the detailed PGECET 2015 syllabus.