The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2015 will be conducted on 8 May, 2015. Two tests will be held: Engineering (E) and Agriculture and Medical (AM). Applicants may take one or both tests. The exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). EAMCET 2015 tests for admission to undergraduate programs in Andhra Pradesh universities, private unaided colleges and affiliated professional colleges for the 2015 - 2016 academic year. Programs available include Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Science courses.
EAMCET 2015 Courses
Through the test, a variety of programs are available in engineering, agriculture and medical subjects.
- B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology FST)
- B.Sc. (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management or CA & BM) (M.P.C.)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) M.P.C.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) M.P.C.
Agriculture and Medical
- B.Sc. Agriculture
- B.Sc. Horticulture
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc.) and Animal Husbandry
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.)
- B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc. (CA & BM) Commercial Agriculture and Business Management (Biology, Physics, Chemistry - Bi.P.C.)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science (BNYS)
- B.Pharm. (Bi.P.C.)
- B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) Bi.P.C.
- Pharm.D (Bi.P.C.)
EACMET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to appear for EAMCET 2015 applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants should be Indian nationals or Persons of Indian origin.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or should satisfy the status requirement laid down by the state.
- For Engineering - Bio-Tech, Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engg, and half seats in B.Pharm, B.Tech-Food Science and tech., candidates should have passed or appeared for final intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Science stream along with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/biology as optional. Also, candidates who have passed or appeared in the final year of Diploma examination conducted by the State board of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or equivalent examination recognized by the board shall also be eligible to the course. Candidates should have minimum 45% of marks ( 40% for reserved category).
- Candidates appearing for Engineering and pharmacy courses should have completed 16 years of age as on the 31st December of the year of admission.
- For MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS courses- Candidates should have obtained 50% marks together in physics, Chemistry and Biology (40% for reserved category) in the intermediate examination. Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on the year of examination. However, there is no maximum age limit for admission into BAMS/BHMS/BNYS.
- For B.Pharmacy course (remaining 50 % seats)- Candidates should have obtained at least 45% marks ( 40% for candidates belonging reserved category) in the 10+2 pattern examination. Candidate should be 16 years of age as on 31st December of year of admission with no upper age limit.
- For Pharm-D course (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates)- candidates should have obtained an aggregate of at least 45% marks(40% for reserved category) in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics .
- For B.Sc (Ag)/ B.Sc (Hort)/ B.V.Sc & A.H/ B.F.Sc and 50% seats in B.Tech(FST)/ B.Sc (CA & BM) courses: Candidates should have appeared/ passed the 10+2 pattern examination with any two/three subjects as indicated against each course:
a) For B.Sc (Ag.) and B.Sc. (Hort.): Physical Science/ Biological Sciences/Agriculture/Vocational Course in Agriculture. (any two)
b) B.V.Sc. & A.H : Physical Science/ Biological Sciences. (any two)
c) B.F.Sc.: Physical Science/ Biological Science/ Vocational Course in Fishery Sciences.(any two)
d) B.Tech. (Food Science): Mathematics & Physical Sciences or Physical Sciences & Biological Sciences
e) B.Sc. (CA & BM) : Mathematics & Physical Sciences or Biological Sciences & Physical Sciences.
EACMET 2015 Important Dates
Find out other important dates for applying and taking the test.
EACMET 2015 Application
Further details on the application process and eligibility are available.
EACMET 2015 Syllabus
Find out details of the EAMCET 2015 syllabus for Engineering (E) and Agriculture and Medical (AM).
EAMCET 2015 Exam Pattern
View the details of the exam pattern for the test.
EAMCET 2015 Rank Criteria
Find out the details of rank criteria for merit list preparation.
EACMET 2015 Exam Centres
The various regional centres for EAMCET (E) are:
EAMCET convener may add or delete any test centre from this list of regional centres.
The various regional centres for EAMCET (AM) are:
EACMET 2015 Colleges
Find out which colleges offer admission based on test results of the 2015 exam.
EACMET 2015 QnA
Ask questions about the upcoming test.
EACMET 2015 Results
The EAMCET 2015 results are expected by June, 2015. You can check your results at: